Sunday, October 26, 2014

My true flesh. My true feelings. My true insecurities.

My true flesh. My true feelings. My true insecurities.

1.)  I don’t like my nose. I never have, and I feel like I never will. It looks weird from my profile and I dont like it. 

2.) Sometimes I feel like I'm too skinny, and then the very next day I feel like I look fat. I don’t know, I'm sure every girl feels that way. But just in case they don’t, I do. 

3.) My feet are too big. And they aren’t flexible enough. They are boney and awkward. 

4.) My veins stick out too much. Especially on my hands. 

5.) Sometimes I feel too tall, and other times I feel too short. 

6.)  My laugh is obnoxious and I wish it was cuter

7.) My voice is so annoying. Like, my sincere apologies for anyone that talks to me.

8.) My legs don’t straighten all the way, or at least it looks that way. And with my sport, that’s a problem

9.) I'm not the smartest person in class and I'm very much aware of it

10.) My hair isn't thick enough and I wish it was prettier

My true flesh. My true feelings. My true insecurities.

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Retweet. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, i know what you mean girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. this was so relatable. And I loved it

    ReplyDelete