Sunday, October 5, 2014

Someone had to say it...

Someone had to say it…


To the ladies:

Im sorry girls but spray tans are ugly.

And acting dumb was never cute.

Oh. And your selfies make me feel uncomfortable so stop posting them with some deep quote about why you should smile. …. Its weird.

To the boys:

NEWS FLASH: Girls actually don’t find it attractive when you act like a tool (I know. Who would have guessed?)

To the teachers:

If you're the kind of teacher that doesn't let you put your head down in class… you can bet your on my bad side.  Don’t blame me for sleeping… blame yourself for being boring.

To the wanna be hipsters:

Just because you're wearing a beanie next to brick wall doesn't make you hipster. But good try though.


To those who are reading this post and hating it:



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST WASTED YOUR TIME


Wow im hilarious. 

3 comments:

  1. I think I love this more than I should. It made me laugh and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed and then choked on my water. So yeah there's that

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hahaha you just wasted your time!" Very good. Haha!

    ReplyDelete