Sunday, October 12, 2014

How to be someone I don't like

How to be a someone I don’t like:

1.) DRIVE SLOW

2.) Scream when you see your girl friends you saw last period

3.) Take selfies and then post them on instagram with some deep quote that has absolutely nothing to do with your picture

4) Don’t turn right at the stop light next to the school when its red. (BECAUSE YOU FREAKING CAN! …but if you want to be someone I don’t like… please.. by all means.. don’t turn.)

5.) Don’t pay attention to the football game when youre in the student section

6.) Be mean to kids with disabilities


7.) Think youre "too cool" for seminary

8.) Be gorgeous all the time ( my jealousy for you girls on a scale from 1-10 is definitely 11 )                                                        (So. Please be uglier. Thanks.) 

9.) disrespect you parents

10.) push me around in the hall like im some kind of sophomore. GOSH DANG YOU IM A SENIOR. 



4 comments: