Sunday, October 12, 2014

Anti Bucket List

Anti bucket list

* I hope I never have to only eat avocados for morning, lunch and dinner

* I hope I never have to run for President of the United States

* I hope I never have to sleep in a bed full of spiders  

* I hope I never have to swallow a sock, that would be gross 

* I hope I never have to bungee jump without a bungee cord… then again.. that wouldn't really be bungee jumping now would it. That’s just jumping to my death. REWRITE: I hope I never have to jump to my death.

* I hope I never have to sing an opera song in public

* I hope I never have to call my parents to bail me out of jail

* I hope I never have to jump into a pool of snakes. No way. Not my thing.

* I hope I never have to experience real heart break...

* I hope I never have to clean up throw up... (my kids better know that because that’s just unacceptable)

* I hope I never have to freeze to death
* I hope I never have to burn to death
… can I just die at room temperature? Thanks.

* I hope I never have to swim with sharks

* I hope I never break my femur (OW!)


* I hope I never get lost on some island and never find my way back to society ever again ( lucky for me ive been to like, Montana and that’s it. Soooo. Im pretty solid on that one.) 

2 comments:

  1. Half of these made me cringe because I am terrified of too many things.

    ReplyDelete