Sunday, September 21, 2014

sweet dreams.

I used to enjoy sleeping.
I used to lie down at night and dream. I dreamed wonderful dreams. Dreams that made me believe in love and gave me hope that there was someone for everyone. I dreamed of this “perfect boy”. …All girls know who im talking about.. we all imagine him the same way. Ya know like...
Super hot.
Extremely romantic.
Athletic.
Funny.
Adventurous.
well I hate to tell you ladies but ...……. He really does exist.
… but I feel bad telling you that

Wanna know why?

… because I found him.

But don’t get too excited because… I kind of jumped on that pretty quickly…

Now I know I know… you all hate me now because I didnt tell any of you he existed before I went after him. But I couldn't risk it. I need him.
Soooo. This is awkward. But because hes taken… ill just let you ladies live vicariously through me.

So let me tell you about him.

Hes so sweet. Kind of like we all imagined; but better. He opens my doors, and he tells me im pretty. (don’t usually believe that one, but what girl genuinely does?) He hugs me when im sad and surprises me with little things to make me happy. He sends me long, romantic text messages at night, but never misses an opportunity to make a romantic gesture during the day. He makes me feel special, and reminds me that im important to him. He knows all my likes and dislikes and respects me and my lifestyle. He gives me butterflies by doing absolutely nothing, and he pushes me out of my comfort zone on the daily. He’s a family kind of guy and makes them a priority. .Hes protective, but more of the “behind the scenes” kind of protective. (which I love). He just makes me happy and makes leaving him hard. .. And I hate to tell you guys but… he told me he loves me. (Now don’t get jealous…. Remember.. youre living through me.) …But ya know, he doesn’t just say it like the typical high school boy would say it. …he means it. I can feel it…
I really didn’t know it was possible. I had been dreaming about him for so long...It was unexpected really… but it was worth the fall.

He exists.
The perfect boy exists.

…And now, I never sleep. Not because I don’t want too… but because id rather be awake than asleep.  Id rather be up talking to him or perhaps being with him, or even just thinking about him. Because sleeping is only for the lonely dreamers who wish to have a better reality. So they close their eyes and they dream.  They dream for something that is already taken.

…my apologies.

But im in love with him.
I know I am… because my reality is finally better than my dreams.

So for the rest of you ladies who still dream of him. Let me just tell you… youre going to have sweet dreams tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. "Dreams that made me believe in love and gave me hope that there was someone for everyone."
    Hopefully you don't lose him cause you might forget how to dream~

    ReplyDelete