Sunday, September 7, 2014

love/hate relationship

A crayon is basically just a stick of wax that is colorful.
Is it really that important??

To adults... No.
To a child... Yes.

But what about to me? I am certainly not a child,,, but I'm definitely happy to say I am not an adult.

Well, than I guess I get to choose.

Is a colorful stick of wax important to me.......... Yes.
It is important to me because that was an easy escape for me a child.
Pulling out the coloring books and the crayon box was my favorite thing to do in my spare time (which was all of the time... because I was a child. )
I sometimes wish I could go back to those days ya know? When life was care free and easy. I never had to worry about school or boys or life in general. I lived life everyday happy and stress free because I didn't really have a life. All I ever really cared about were my Webkins account and buying the newest "Littlest Pet Shop" animals.

Hm. I dont really know.
I've enjoyed growing up. But its kind of crazy to think that soon... I won't be "growing up" anymore. I'll just be "getting older" because I already did my due time of "growing up."

Ugh. It is such a love/hate relationship ya know?

well anyways. The fact that a crayon box made me think this deep is weird sooo. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment