Sunday, September 7, 2014

Kind of strange...

Isn't it strange to think that you are the only you that ever has been and ever will be?
No one will ever look exactly like me.
No one will ever talk exactly like me.
No one will ever view the world exactly like me...
No one will ever think exactly like me
...or walk exactly like me or even...
Influence the world exactly like me...

I almost think of that as quite the responsibility.
Like... I only have a short lifetime to leave a mark on the world because no one else can do it for me.
I've been given the opportunity to be me, and no one else has been given that chance...
It's just me.
I'm the only person that can live my life to its fullest potential...
No one can make me the best me... but me.

Wow. This is deep.
BUT SERIOUSLY.

You are the only you that will ever be so why not make sure you're being the real you.
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out??
You really CANT fit in because everyone is different.
So be proud of that!
Do not be ashamed of your different values or different looks or different taste in music.

You will never be someone else so stop trying to be. 

Leave your mark on the world...because no one else can do it but you.



3 comments:

  1. This goes along with one of my moms favorite quotes. It goes something like this.

    You be you. Everyone else is taken.

    Your post rocks! Keep it up! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete