Sunday, September 14, 2014

i like my choices

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things"

This quote.
So beautiful. So simple. So right.

I believe this to applicable in my life. Im in love. And Im in no business of denying myself that simple pleasure.

I love love.
I love that when you love someone you give them your complete self.
I love that when you love you give that person complete power to break your heart.
I love that when you love... you know that they possibly wont catch you if you trip but you fall anyways because your heart cant help itself.

Love is beautiful. 

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.” 

3 comments:

  1. "I love that when you love you give that person complete power to break your heart"

    And yet we fall anyway. Gotta love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my choices as well. I choose to like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I love that when you love someone you give them your complete self."

    I love that I randomly came upon this blog.

    ReplyDelete