Sunday, November 9, 2014

I Fell in Love with You and Nature

I used to like nature
That was until this summer
This summer we spent 86% of our time outdoors


We fell in love with each other
We fell in love with nature


I fell in love with the exquiste trees and the romantic rainstorms

because watching the rain slide down the crevice near your eyes and 
slip off the edge of your cheek bones is just one of 
those details i will never forget


I fell in love with the sunshine and the warmth i felt while laying in your arms

because no matter how good i felt alone, it never compared to how i felt
when we were one


I fell in love with your creativity and your perfect smile

because it was inspiring too see you be you, and nothing makes 
me happier than your smile


I fell in love with the sunset and the starry night sky

because when the sun would set and the warmth it brought to the earth was gone, 
all we had was each other


I fell in love with fast driving and the slow kissing

because you always had time to make things romantic 
and i liked that
a lot 

I fell in love with the water, 

whether in a stream or lake
just because 


I fell in love with our long days but our too short of nights

because it got to the point where curfew 
seemed to come sooner and sooner 


I fell in love with your laugh and your sense of adventure

because although things didn't always work out, 
we never had anything less 
than an amazing time



I used to like nature
that was until this summer


I fell in love with you

I fell in love with nature

I fell in love with you

7 comments:

  1. I dont know why but the part that struck me was the pause where you say "and I liked that

    Alot". Very relatable post for me. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good. I'm smiling big now. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "because when the sun would set and the warmth it brought to the earth was gone,
    all we had was each other"
    Mmhh yeah good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! This is so cute! And good(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dang curfew. I hated that dang curfew.

    The best part about becoming an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Savannah you read this today in class. And I thpught It was amazing!! It was super cute! I love it. And Kalli told you about me which is kinda embarrassing but it's true. Anyways this was super good.
    -miah

    ReplyDelete